Our customer base is growing. We are looking to fill several software engineering positions, which fall into two categories:
Software engineers who support our network acceleration and network security product portfolio. We are looking for candidates with experience in the following disciplines:
· C++ (most of our software development is based on C++)
· Network technology and software (Layer 2/3 networks, DPDK)
· Driver development (Linux, DPDK, FreeBSD)
· Network security (e.g. IPsec)
· 5G networks (baseband processing, Open RAN architectures)
Software engineers who support our machine learning portfolio. We are looking for candidates with experience in the following disciplines:
· XGBoost and LightGBM libraries
· LSTM-based deep learning models
· Python, REST APIs
We offer on-site, remote or hybrid model work.
Join our team of experts!